Building a Cyberpunk website for a fictional "corpo" organziation

Audio-visual media relating to science, technology and the future
bretbernhoft

Re: Building a Cyberpunk website for a fictional "corpo" organziation

Post by bretbernhoft »

Powers wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 4:20 am
bretbernhoft wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 3:54 am What about the spaces between the corpo towers? The alleyways, filled with holograms and neon graffiti. These images are interpretations of what that might look like.

Thank you for sharing the YouTube video. That 4D maze run technology looks like fun, or at least it's interesting to watch. AI is amazing.
I am a JavaScript Developer, who loves learning; especially when solving challenges as part of making unique applications for Internet users throughout the global Web. I began my journey in technology with WordPress and Web Analytics. More recently I've been working with React, TypeScript, Tailwind CSS, JavaScript, Vite, Node, Git, Netlify, Quickbase and RESTful JSON APIs.
bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

Exploring one of the beautiful sides of the cyberpunk genre is the subject of these images. In particular, attractive women portrayed as being holograms and/or laced with colored LED lights. Each lady is an icon of their time and place in human history. Perhaps they resemble individuals in positions of power and authority within the corpo worlds they find themselves? Or are they symbols of personhood, knowledge, voice and wisdom among the people?

The ladies pictured below were produced using Artificial Intelligence for both prompt generation and image creation. Which leads to a more important point, that there is less and less that is impossible these days. And most of it is available and affordable for almost everyone alive. For example, these GIFs were created using two Internet-based Web applications; the first one is Mage, and the other being ChatGPT (using the GPT-4 model).

Choosing to embrace Artificial Intelligence for creative purposes has changed my life. I can accomplish more in one week for about ten dollars, what would have otherwise taken months and cost thousands of USD. This is a period of time that has been referred to as the (approach to the) transcendental object at the end of human history. Which implies a Renaissance of opportunity is upon us. The is all just my opinion, but I'm happy to advocate for transformational technologies.

I am a JavaScript Developer, who loves learning; especially when solving challenges as part of making unique applications for Internet users throughout the global Web. I began my journey in technology with WordPress and Web Analytics. More recently I've been working with React, TypeScript, Tailwind CSS, JavaScript, Vite, Node, Git, Netlify, Quickbase and RESTful JSON APIs.
bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

Together we've explored many of the exterior surfaces surrounding and [up]on Cyberpunk corpo infrastructure. But let's look inside, atop as well as underneath these mega-structures. So that we can dive into what might be going on among the employees and executives, in different environments.

These first images are of what the public welcome lobby for a modern complex or large urban tower might look like.

These images are how private, underground corporate laboratories could be built and operated. Whatever their objectives and uses may be. Admittedly, some of the GIFs below do look like complex Lego kits.

And finally, these images are of C-Suite offices, nestled safely somewhere above the chaos unfolding below them. These are the spaces wherein trillion dollar decisions are made.

After experimenting with these GIFs I'm positive that we need to dive even deeper into the corporate structures that make up the typical Cyberpunk cityscape. There are many more questions in my mind than answers, in terms of what's going on in corpo universes.
Nanotechandmorefuture

Post by Nanotechandmorefuture »

Man you're really dedicated to this! :) Do you have other stuff that may not be necessarily Cyberpunk related that are your creations?
bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

Nanotechandmorefuture wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 2:31 am Man you're really dedicated to this! :) Do you have other stuff that may not be necessarily Cyberpunk related that are your creations?
Thank you for the comment. I do have other GIF creations that aren't Cyberpunk related. Do you think I should post those here as well?
bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

In a previous post from within this thread, I mentioned that (ideally) I would like to build a website for a fictional Cyberpunk corporation that literally controls the gods. One example of this might be an AI-deity, which is housed in a giant underground computer/server facility.

This entity might have been engineered therein, or it could have been captured. Perhaps while hiding on an old computer network from the "before times"? This AI-deity would be used by the corporation for whatever objectives they have.

Along these lines, here are five GIFs that interpret this idea of a subterranean, corpo controlled AI-deity from different vantages:

There are many other angles that this subject could be approached from. Such as the images found below; all having been initially deemed by me as being uninteresting and irrelevant. But there is some useful context in these GIFs.

Now that I look at all of this in one space, I can see that a much clearer frame of reference for what I am trying to explore can be seen. The first five images, are of the deity itself. While the second five images are more of the environment in which that egregore would call home.

The only thing that is missing is the true scale of this space and the sentient Being. But we can explore that in a future addition.
TrueAnimationFan

Post by TrueAnimationFan »

With such a huge amount of urban landscapes you've created for this setting, and the way the city skyline seems to go on forever, it almost feels like every last tree and flower on planet Earth has been bulldozed away (?)
bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

TrueAnimationFan wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:38 am With such a huge amount of urban landscapes you've created for this setting, and the way the city skyline seems to go on forever, it almost feels like every last tree and flower on planet Earth has been bulldozed away (?)
In this reality, yes. Because it is a Cyberpunk world, which is inherently a dystopia.

But in my ideal world, no. I would live symbiotically with nature. City and forest would co-exist.
Nanotechandmorefuture

Post by Nanotechandmorefuture »

bretbernhoft wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 3:35 am
Nanotechandmorefuture wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 2:31 am Man you're really dedicated to this! :) Do you have other stuff that may not be necessarily Cyberpunk related that are your creations?
Thank you for the comment. I do have other GIF creations that aren't Cyberpunk related. Do you think I should post those here as well?
I guess it would be at your discretion. Unfortunately with how everything is nowadays I imagine web scrapers or something would pic up original artwork to be absorbed into the Stable Diffusion Borg without attributing who created it. It is nice to know there are creatives on here :)
bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

I am working with a newer text-to-GIF tool for the following concepts and images. I would value your feedback on the quality of the media below.

These images are intended to represent the cosmopolitan infrastructure of the lifestyles of the rich and famous. Those who frequent the architecture below, are among the luckiest humans to have ever lived. Your imagination is no limit to what can be brought before you; all intended to satisfy.

This second set of images consists of what a futuristic cyberspace might "look like", given the emerging technologies of our time. If we can already "see" the modern Internet with our physical eyes, what will our visual experiences be like when we ourselves "flip" in the future? Just as Case does. It's probably the most beautiful thing I'll ever see.

Thank you for letting me share these updates with you. I appreciate it.