Transhumanism videos

Audio-visual media relating to science, technology and the future
bretbernhoft

Transhumanism videos

Post by bretbernhoft »

Here is a thread for posting videos explicitly about Transhumanism.

I am a JavaScript Developer, who loves learning; especially when solving challenges as part of making unique applications for Internet users throughout the global Web. I began my journey in technology with WordPress and Web Analytics. More recently I've been working with React, TypeScript, Tailwind CSS, JavaScript, Vite, Node, Git, Netlify, Quickbase and RESTful JSON APIs.
bretbernhoft

Re: Transhumanism videos

Post by bretbernhoft »

I plan on creating dozens of these Transhumanism videos, and (as long as it's okay with the Mods/Admins) I will be posting them all in this thread.

Here is another such video I created this evening.

I am a JavaScript Developer, who loves learning; especially when solving challenges as part of making unique applications for Internet users throughout the global Web. I began my journey in technology with WordPress and Web Analytics. More recently I've been working with React, TypeScript, Tailwind CSS, JavaScript, Vite, Node, Git, Netlify, Quickbase and RESTful JSON APIs.
bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

Here is another Transhumanism video I released today.

bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

Here is today's Transhumanism video:

bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

Tonight's video on Transhumanism:

bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

A video exploring why Transhumanism is an important philosophical movement to support:

bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

Today's video is about why Transhumanism is important for the global economy:

bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

A breakdown of the relationship between Klaus Schwab and Transhumanism.