Dystopian images and videos

Audio-visual media relating to science, technology and the future
BaobabScion

Re: Dystopian images and videos

Post by BaobabScion »

Yuli Ban wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:23 pm Image
These creatures and so many others are forced to exist in their own Warhammer 40k Universe where they face a human-devised grimdark reality that matches the combined terror of all the Tyrannid Hive fleets.

Yeah, when you consider the mass suffering and slaughter of billions of intelligent, sentient animals that occurs on a daily basis, it's no wonder that we're on the precipice of doom. From a karmic perspective, we deserve it.
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

^ Lab-grown meat will hopefully eliminate these scenes, totally, before the end of this century.
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

The UK becoming a dystopian island seems somehow fitting, just because of how many dystopian portrayals of the UK there have been.
And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
funkervogt

Post by funkervogt »

Yuli Ban wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:16 am The UK becoming a dystopian island seems somehow fitting, just because of how many dystopian portrayals of the UK there have been.
I visited England in 2010 and didn't like it. The weather was as dreary as everyone said it would be, but I wasn't expecting all the buildings to look as depressing as they did. They need a law requiring all architects to be French or Italian.
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Dthomask

Post by Dthomask »

All the signs of a dystopia are already here. I havent made up my mind yet if the signs for a dystopia named in the video are the most characteristic ones, but I would certainly agree with the environmental destruction and the alarming rise of inequality (not just in the US but in large parts of the world).
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

raklian

Post by raklian »

Yuli Ban wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:51 pm
How ironic given the dude who created this video is asking for crypto contributions by posting his BTC/ETH/XMR addresses in the description section. :lol:
To know is essentially the same as not knowing. The only thing that occurs is the rearrangement of atoms in your brain.