Other futuristic AI-generated media

Audio-visual media relating to science, technology and the future
bretbernhoft

Other futuristic AI-generated media

Post by bretbernhoft »

It was asked of me, whether or not I have any AI-generated artwork that isn't Cyberpunk related. And my answer is, "definitely, yes". So I'm starting a new thread to share my other futuristic AI-made media. I hope you follow along.

These first three images are GIFs featuring star ships, fighting battles that span entire solar systems; perhaps even galaxies. The kinds of images that I remember from movies, comics and video games growing up during the 1990s.

This second set of images contains different interpretations of what a futuristic raceway might look like. Something akin to a colorful, asphalt ribbon running through a major urban area.

What are other futuristic images (including GIFs) that you would like to see me publish? I have access to some pretty excellent AI tools, and would love to put them to use. Especially when inspired by subjects and perspectives that I wouldn't have thought to consider.
I am a JavaScript Developer, who loves learning; especially when solving challenges as part of making unique applications for Internet users throughout the global Web. I began my journey in technology with WordPress and Web Analytics. More recently I've been working with React, TypeScript, Tailwind CSS, JavaScript, Vite, Node, Git, Netlify, Quickbase and RESTful JSON APIs.
Vakanai

Re: Other futuristic AI-generated media

Post by Vakanai »

bretbernhoft wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 4:08 am What are other futuristic images (including GIFs) that you would like to see me publish? I have access to some pretty excellent AI tools, and would love to put them to use. Especially when inspired by subjects and perspectives that I wouldn't have thought to consider.
I've always been fascinated by what forms humans will take when we're no longer restrained by biological anatomy. An extra opposable thumb on the other side of each hand, maybe an extra pair of arms, maybe a lower half more like a centaur, or fingers that move and bend like tentacles. Basically, what might real cyborgs look like in the future bereft of Hollywood's antiquated notion of "totally looks like a normal person except they're wearing some kind of red glowy eyepiece." I don't know if that's too complicated a request however, it's just the first thing that came to my mind to ask for.
Powers

Post by Powers »

bretbernhoft wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 4:08 am What are other futuristic images (including GIFs) that you would like to see me publish? I have access to some pretty excellent AI tools, and would love to put them to use. Especially when inspired by subjects and perspectives that I wouldn't have thought to consider.
Have you tried with Chat-GPT?
bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

Powers wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:46 pm
Have you tried with Chat-GPT?
Yes I have. The prompts for most of my images are co-developed with ChatGPT.
I am a JavaScript Developer, who loves learning; especially when solving challenges as part of making unique applications for Internet users throughout the global Web. I began my journey in technology with WordPress and Web Analytics. More recently I've been working with React, TypeScript, Tailwind CSS, JavaScript, Vite, Node, Git, Netlify, Quickbase and RESTful JSON APIs.
40lightyears

Post by 40lightyears »

Absolutely loving the sound of AI-generated starship and galactic battle GIFs! It's such a cool throwback to the epic sci-fi vibes of the '90s movies, comics, and video games we grew up on. It's great to see AI art exploring beyond Cyberpunk and diving into these classic themes.

If anyone's feeling inspired to piece together their own series of AI-created images or clips into a slick video, I stumbled upon a really easy guide that helped me out. Check it out here if you're interested: https://www.movavi.com/learning-portal/combine-videos-windows-10.html. It was super straightforward and let me merge my stuff into one awesome compilation without a hassle. Definitely recommend giving it a go to bring your own futuristic visions together.