Sci-Fi/Futuristic Art (Human Only)

Audio-visual media relating to science, technology and the future
Yuli Ban

Re: Sci-Fi/Futuristic Art

Post by Yuli Ban »

Sci-Fi Concept Art of Dmitry Vishnevsky
And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Интересно, при чем тут Кодзима? by Frm46

The best part about this image: literally everything you see here is technology that actually exists right now. That backpack arm looks like a fully-functional version of the Carnegie-Mellon project, and what needs to be said about the Parrot AR drones? Actually, some of them are even outdated pieces of tech: that red robot in the bottom is clearly the discontinued Baxter, and the TP mule looks like the older Boston Dynamics models from around 2010-2014 (maybe it's a "Russian tech is old, but practical" message?). The only thing fantastical about it is that it's all being used at once. But theoretically, all of these could've been photographs.
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Sci-fi renders
By Max Hay
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

"Burned"
By Simon Stålenhag
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Not quite "visual" art, but it's still awesome
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Nanotechandmorefuture

Post by Nanotechandmorefuture »

Yuli Ban wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:18 am Image
I'm glad I found people who like the series as well. The Deus Ex series seems more relevant than ever with all the future tech evolutions. I grew up with Deus Ex which was given to me as burned CD copy which got me hooked then later got the game of the year edition. Human Revolution brought forth some considerations that could become a reality in the future such as non augmented people or those who refuse outright to be near any sort of technology possibly becoming terrorists. Thank you for this.
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »