wjfox
Site Admin

Vigilance 2099

Post by wjfox »

raklian

Re: Vigilance 2099

Post by raklian »

wjfox wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:57 am

What's even amazing is that this game was created by just a team of three people.

It'll bet it'll have a lot less bugs than Cyberpunk 2077, a game created by a high-worth gaming studio with hundreds of people.
To know is essentially the same as not knowing. The only thing that occurs is the rearrangement of atoms in your brain.
Nanotechandmorefuture

Post by Nanotechandmorefuture »

Nice! I'm going to wish list it as well. Cyberpunk 2077 in comparison looks more cartoonish now that I think about it. I understand they did not have a choice in the portrayal of Cyberpunk 2077 due to marketing it for everyone.

Vigilance 2099 reminds me of the old school days when PC games were more gritty, realistic, and thought provoking even with limited graphics. I wonder how the combat system in general and especially when flying will pan out because the Steam page looks awesome :D
bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

Thank you, OP, for sharing these videos and making me aware of Vigilance 2099. I had no idea that this game was in development. I'm hoping for a unique take on coexisting (as a human) with robots, or those beings who were made by our hands.

Cyberpunk(ish) media is still relevant, and in many ways, still definitive; perhaps even transformative for the majority of those who engage with "it". And (IMO) as video game publishers are, essentially, the Gutenbergs of our day, it's nice to see this kind of gritty, street-level third person media.
I am a JavaScript Developer, who loves learning; especially when solving challenges as part of making unique applications for Internet users throughout the global Web. I began my journey in technology with WordPress and Web Analytics. More recently I've been working with React, TypeScript, Tailwind CSS, JavaScript, Vite, Node, Git, Netlify, Quickbase and RESTful JSON APIs.
Nanotechandmorefuture

Post by Nanotechandmorefuture »

I just got the notification that Behemoth Interactive is at New York Comic Con on Steam. Nice to see they are getting the word out! :D