Talk about depictions of the future in science fiction and other sources
wjfox
Site Admin

The Matrix

Post by wjfox »

andmar74

Re: The Matrix

Post by andmar74 »

Good stuff. Hopefully the story is excellent.

I saw the original Matrix on a 15" computer monitor in a dorm room, an illegal copy of poor quality. That must have been in 1999. I was blown away and later saw it in the Movies.
Tadasuke

Post by Tadasuke »

Money milking again... they should leave The Matrix alone.

I won't see this for sure and I bet it will be a mediocre or a bad movie. But such are the times we live in.
Global economy doubles in product every 15-20 years. Computer performance at a constant price doubles nowadays every 4 years on average. Livestock-as-food will globally stop being a thing by ~2050 (precision fermentation and more). Human stupidity, pride and depravity are the biggest problems of our world.
Ozzie guy

Post by Ozzie guy »

My brain just spazzed out with feelings of Deja vu whist I had the below thoughts.

"Hmm yeah I could tell Keanu Reeves would star in the 4th Matrix his a good actor to replace the previous actor, the Matrix also feels like John Wick so he is the perfect choice. Hmm who played in the original Matrixes again he must be old now ... oh that's right Keanu Reeves did it's a shame Keanu reeves is too old to play in the new Matrix I am looking forward to Keanu Reeves playing in the new Matrix."
andmar74

Post by andmar74 »

The trailer is out now, but it doesn't look all that great. Rehashed Matrix I.
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yeah, I mean... it's definitely the Matrix. Nothing especially exciting in this trailer, but you know what, if they aren't throwing all the good stuff into the trailer like so many other movies do so that we get a better experience seeing it all for the first time, then more power to them.
And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
andmar74

Post by andmar74 »

Yea let's hope for the best. I might even see this in the cinemas. Haven't been for many years.
urdestan

Post by urdestan »

Eh, I’m not really excited for The Matrix 4, simply because its probably me losing in touch with pop culture and films over the recent years. I’m more excited for Avatar 2 than The Matrix 4 imo. But funnily enough, the film was also shot at the same location where Venom: Let There Be Carnage was being shot as well according to one news article, so it was kind of interesting behind the scenes.
andmar74

Post by andmar74 »

Unfortunately, Matrix 4 seems to be just crap. I haven't seen it yet, but from what I read, you do not want to waste money on this.
caltrek

Post by caltrek »

Priyanka Chopra’s Mother Madhu Chopra Tweets in Defense of Her ‘8-10 minute appearance’ in The Matrix Resurrections

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertai ... 08436.html

Introduction:
(Hindustan Times) Priyanka Chopra’s mother, Dr Madhu Chopra, reacted to a news report on the actor’s ‘very, very limited’ role in The Matrix Resurrections. She plays the grown-up Sati, an exile program first featured in The Matrix Revolutions.

Madhu reacted to an article on Priyanka’s ‘8-10 minute appearance’ in The Matrix Resurrections and wrote, “Crucial and pivotal… FYI.”

“Sadly, for Priyanka Chopra Jonas fans, her role in The Matrix Resurrections is very, very limited. She is hardly there for around 8-10 minutes and appears only in the second half. In the first half, she can be seen in two shots, each lasting around 1 or 2 seconds. However, she does share screen space with the film’s lead, Keanu Reeves,” the report said.

Madhu Chopra reacted to a news report about the length of Priyanka Chopra’s role in The Matrix Resurrections.

Previously, Priyanka hinted at the length of her role while replying to Mini Mathur’s comment about the teaser of The Matrix Resurrections. “Oh my God @priyankachopra. This is so mad cool!! Can't wait to see what you bring to this film!!” Mini had written on Instagram Stories, to which Priyanka had replied, “Just a small fish in a huge pond babe! But happy for the opportunity! The love!!
Don't mourn, organize.

-Joe Hill