Cyberpunk 2077

Talk about depictions of the future in science fiction and other sources
Nanotechandmorefuture

Re: Cyberpunk 2077

Post by Nanotechandmorefuture »

One last thing I forgot to add:

Since this is the near future general idea of things I think the reason Mr. Blue Eyes wants to blow up Crystal Palace is maybe related to the future itself.
Easy example is Vincent or V the main character in the game. For all we know his voice may not even be his nor his actions in the game be his either. It could be someone in Crystal Palace Space Station using the futuristic equivalent of VR speaking through Vincent, watching everything he does as he moves through the world, and more. It would also explain more about the "cyberpsychos" and Mr. Blue Eyes himself. He may only want that mission to take out just one group near Earth while the rest of civilization has gone elsewhere in the galaxy but its a start for him.

Things like that over all make me think a lot about what is going down in general. I do look forward to the next stories to be created.

As for the value of Film & Arts and the education a simple humanities class can give you while most think it is useless:

Stuff like this only became very obvious after my college course. I am thankful to my professor to this day for what he did many years ago. I had figured something was up in the media when I was young but only after being educated on the simple stuff did I realize exactly what I was looking at. Intelligence can only take you so far which is why being educated makes a difference. The images below are in hindsight. There are probably some things going down right now in the media that you would need to pay attention for. So yeah be aware.

This general idea of the world of the future has been set in motion for a while now. No matter where you are in the world, what language you speak, or your stance on this everyone will be affected by the future in some way. There is nothing stopping anyone from changing previously agreed upon circumstances once full on digital control has been assumed. Please be aware of that.
Nanotechandmorefuture

Post by Nanotechandmorefuture »

Cyberpunk 2077 part 2 slated for 2023 release. Remember if you ignore the story that is presented for a bit some elements will be a preview of what is to come especially the cyborg police!

Absolutely amazing!
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

Has anyone seen an episode from the Cyberpunk: Edgerunners series on Netflix? The reason why I ask in this thread, is because I believe the same folks who put out Cyberpunk 2077, are also responsible for this anime.

Here is a recent trailer for the program:
I am a JavaScript Developer, who loves learning; especially when solving challenges as part of making unique applications for Internet users throughout the global Web. I began my journey in technology with WordPress and Web Analytics. More recently I've been working with React, TypeScript, Tailwind CSS, JavaScript, Vite, Node, Git, Netlify, Quickbase and RESTful JSON APIs.
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

wjfox wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:44 am
That's an interesting perspective to enjoy listening to. It was good to hear both the supportive and constructive comments from this YouTuber on the architecture of Night City. I wonder what a Cyberpunk cityscape would look like in his mind's eye?
I am a JavaScript Developer, who loves learning; especially when solving challenges as part of making unique applications for Internet users throughout the global Web. I began my journey in technology with WordPress and Web Analytics. More recently I've been working with React, TypeScript, Tailwind CSS, JavaScript, Vite, Node, Git, Netlify, Quickbase and RESTful JSON APIs.
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

I hear patch 1.7 is due anytime now. I'm waiting for that to release, and then will probably get the game. I just finished A Plague Tale: Requiem, and I'd like to try another big action/adventure/open world game. Cyberpunk 2077 looked awful and bug-ridden when first released, but it seems to have improved greatly since then.
ººº

Post by ººº »

wjfox wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:08 am I hear patch 1.7 is due anytime now. I'm waiting for that to release, and then will probably get the game. I just finished A Plague Tale: Requiem, and I'd like to try another big action/adventure/open world game. Cyberpunk 2077 looked awful and bug-ridden when first released, but it seems to have improved greatly since then.
I would rather see a game about Cyberpunk 2020 or anything more novel.
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »