100 Years: The Movie You Will Never See (all versions)

Talk about depictions of the future in science fiction and other sources
MythOfProgress

100 Years: The Movie You Will Never See (all versions)

Post by MythOfProgress »

here's to me thinking I actually had a chance at living to 112 when this teaser/trailer came out. I get it's not supposed to be released until 2115, but for what its worth I would like to have a chance at seeing this before everything dies- so someone is gonna have to break the contract and give us leaks if possible.

movie is probably mediocre if not shit on account of it being an advertisement by Louis XIII- still would like to see john malkovich and what the plot's about. if anyone is still around at the time- that is if society is still limping along and we've figured out a way of breaking the safe that this movie is hidden behind- lets hope that they give us a raving review about this. let me know which background/version is your favorite, i prefer the nature setting.
R.I.P Ziba.
Powers

Re: 100 Years: The Movie You Will Never See (all versions)

Post by Powers »

^ Two years after Trials Evolution.
erowind

Post by erowind »

Out of those 3 trailers the nature one is probably the most accurate, the dystopia one is just comical though. I've had the same thought about breaking into the vault in my old age. You have a better chance of making it than I do, I'd be 118 years old. I fully intend to see 2100 though at the very least.

I do genuinely think longevity could still work out though so who knows.
Cyber_Rebel

Post by Cyber_Rebel »

In a few years I will feed these trailers to an A.I. and ask it to make 3 separate movies based on each premise.

I like the standard computerized one the most since it appears to be the most optimistic. The "retro" one with brutalist style architecture seems like most other Cyberpunk-style takes. Post-collapse back to nature could be interesting if it incorporates elements of Solarpunk into the mix.