Past Timeline

Got something to say about the past? Say it here!
wjfox
Site Admin

Re: Past Timeline

Post by wjfox »

Time_Traveller wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:46 pm Even though on-hold, i was wondering how you are getting on with Pasttimeline Will?
As mentioned before, I've been working on a (secret) 3rd website, which is future-related and could generate much more revenue. I'm keeping it secret until launch, because it's a genuine business idea that I don't want anybody stealing. By coincidence, I happened to finish the main homepage layout yesterday. So, I have a bit more time available now and could possibly get Past Timeline moving again. I will have another look at the timeline and see what needs doing next. Cheers.
Time_Traveller

Post by Time_Traveller »

wjfox wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:48 pm
Time_Traveller wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:46 pm Even though on-hold, i was wondering how you are getting on with Pasttimeline Will?
As mentioned before, I've been working on a (secret) 3rd website, which is future-related and could generate much more revenue. I'm keeping it secret until launch, because it's a genuine business idea that I don't want anybody stealing. By coincidence, I happened to finish the main homepage layout yesterday. So, I have a bit more time available now and could possibly get Past Timeline moving again. I will have another look at the timeline and see what needs doing next. Cheers.
Guess i missed that bit but can't wait to see what's in-store in the future.
"We all have our time machines, don't we. Those that take us back are memories...And those that carry us forward, are dreams."

-H.G Wells.
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

wjfox wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:48 pm As mentioned before, I've been working on a (secret) 3rd website, which is future-related and could generate much more revenue. I'm keeping it secret until launch, because it's a genuine business idea that I don't want anybody stealing.

Huge progress on this lately. Another major template finished today.

If I can use this as my main source of income, I could work on all three websites full time! (my eventual goal)
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

I'm doing some minor work on the timeline template this evening/weekend. Might simplify the menus/navigation a bit, to save time. So maybe I can start adding content first, to get the ball rolling, and then go back to improving the navigation later. I think that would be preferable to waiting years and years to even get started on the timeline.