Past Timeline and Procrastination

Got something to say about the past? Say it here!
GTrang

Past Timeline and Procrastination

Post by GTrang »

While the Past Timeline website looks nice, it looks like a procrastinator's problem. Namely, there are no actual links to any of the timelines, so instead of spending time building up the Past Timeline website, one is spending time doing other things instead, which is procrastination.

So, let's hope that one day, the Past Timeline will turn into a fully-fledged timeline of the past. Saying "one day" instead of "today" surely sounds like procrastination, right?
erowind

Re: Past Timeline and Procrastination

Post by erowind »

Wtf, do you understand that Wjfox builds these websites for free? That he has a job, life and i’m sure hobbies and texture outside of futuretimeline and pasttimeline. These websites aren’t payed products, even when users have asked to donate in the past those donations have been consistently refused. Wjfox and the staff here don’t owe you anything. It’s incredibly rude to make this thread.

Be grateful that all this work was put in for free to begin with and that futuretimeline exists for us all to enjoy.
Vakanai

Re: Past Timeline and Procrastination

Post by Vakanai »

erowind wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 6:19 pm Wtf, do you understand that Wjfox builds these websites for free? That he has a job, life and i’m sure hobbies and texture outside of futuretimeline and pasttimeline. These websites aren’t payed products, even when users have asked to donate in the past those donations have been consistently refused. Wjfox and the staff here don’t owe you anything. It’s incredibly rude to make this thread.

Be grateful that all this work was put in for free to begin with and that futuretimeline exists for us all to enjoy.
Wow, I'm new here so I did not know that. Bravo and kudos to Wjfox for keeping this site running.