Why You Wouldn't Survive...

Anything that doesn't quite fit in elsewhere...
MythOfProgress

Why You Wouldn't Survive...

Post by MythOfProgress »

Welcome to a series by a fellow YouTuber who goes by the name of Nerd Explains- in this short but concise series of his; he explains the intricacies and complexities that are associated with numerous fictional scenarios- his How To Beat and Movie Sin series also employ the same function but are devoted towards to defeating, surviving and emerging victorious when it comes to the various threats in fictional media or deconstructing tropes that movies like to employ for the latter case.

As for this series however, he goes on to explain the sheer number of threats that you(the viewer) might face and most likely would not survive because of the difficulty stemming from these particular issues.
in this instance, mass murdering wild cannibalistic humans(otherwise zombies from the movie World War Z) is the one threat we are focused on in this iteration.
R.I.P Ziba.
wjfox
Site Admin

Re: Why You Wouldn't Survive...

Post by wjfox »

So many plot holes in that movie. lol.
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

The World War Z movie wasn't even good BEFORE I read the book it was based on. It's an absolute shitshow how badly they adapted that book all because they basically wanted to hop onto the "zombie thriller" craze.
And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
erowind

Post by erowind »

Yuli Ban wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:34 pm The World War Z movie wasn't even good BEFORE I read the book it was based on. It's an absolute shitshow how badly they adapted that book all because they basically wanted to hop onto the "zombie thriller" craze.
It was such a disappointment; I've read the book 3 times it's one of my favorites from the 2000s. The game sucks too :/