Scary, Strange, and Unusual Media

Anything that doesn't quite fit in elsewhere...
Yuli Ban

Re: Scary, Strange, and Unusual Media

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

Aeroflot Flight 593

Aeroflot Flight 593 was a regular passenger flight from Sheremetyevo International Airport, Moscow, Russia, to Kai Tak Airport in Hong Kong. On 23 March 1994, the aircraft operating the route, an Airbus A310-304 flown by Aeroflot, crashed into the Kuznetsk Alatau mountain range in Kemerovo Oblast, killing all 63 passengers and 12 crew members on board.

No evidence of a technical malfunction was found. Cockpit voice and flight data recorders revealed the presence of the relief pilot's 12-year-old daughter and 16-year-old son on the flight deck. While seated at the controls, the pilot's son had unknowingly disengaged the A310's autopilot control of the aircraft's ailerons. The autopilot then disengaged completely, causing the aircraft to roll into a steep bank and a near-vertical dive. Despite managing to level the aircraft, the first officer over-corrected when pulling up, causing the plane to stall and enter into a spin; the pilots managed to level the aircraft off once more, however the plane had descended beyond a safe altitude to initiate a recovery and subsequently crashed into the mountain range. All 75 occupants died on impact.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeroflot_Flight_593

wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

I love this mystery. And no, there's still no definitive proof of what it was.
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

This is NOT what the Wow Signal sounds like; it didn't make a sound as far as I know. But it's still creepy!
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

NSFW. It's hard to stomach or imagine the situation.
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »