What are you listening to?

Anything that doesn't quite fit in elsewhere...
caltrek

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by caltrek »

Don't mourn, organize.

-Joe Hill
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

Nanotechandmorefuture

Post by Nanotechandmorefuture »

wjfox wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:44 am
This is more humorous than it actually is. It has become more obvious recently especially here in Miami FL that ugly people have been problematic for the longest time. Its like dude or dudette... there are plenty of non profits that exist for whatever reason or need you have but no one wants to be trapped in and wallow in your misery and suffering you want to make others go through especially if ugly people end up in positions of power like WTF.
The worst mistake my fam & peer group, especially my peer group, made was to get involved in some bs dealing with ugly people over time and boy has it become more of a problem that took some time to get away from than benefit from. I don't even want to get started on how ugly people do the whole passive aggressive shit, prey on the fact most people are unaware that they conspire to cause whatever harm to normal people, and try to come in looking like the heros and shit for a problem they caused.

The fact that dumbasses here in the USA will keep ignoring this elephant in the room and give the usual objections to this sort of obvious stuff means that this stupid game will keep going. How much longer will this bullshit game be played? Per the FBI most criminals and people causing harm are ugly as can be seen with recent events over time like the opioid pharma scandal and all. Seriously man... how much longer is this bullshit going to be played? The pharma ordeal of years past is the perfect example of what the song says "f the world" during its ugly people part. I thank god for the tech advances because it has limited a lot of ugly people causing harm which was prevalent in the past especially when it came to US police. Here's to hoping things get better in the future.
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
erowind

Post by erowind »