Dumbasses & General Stupidity Thread

Anything that doesn't quite fit in elsewhere...
wjfox
Site Admin

Re: Dumbasses & General Stupidity Thread

Post by wjfox »

Piers Corbyn arrested on suspicion of calling for MPs’ offices to be burned down

Sun 19 Dec 2021 10.29 GMT

Piers Corbyn has been arrested on suspicion of encouraging people to burn down MPs’ offices.

The Metropolitan police said the man in his 70s – whom it did not name – was arrested in Southwark, south London, in the early hours of Sunday.

“The arrest relates to a video posted online in which people were encouraged to burn down MPs’ offices,” the force said. Earlier, the Met said it was assessing a video that appears to show Corbyn, 74, calling for MPs’ offices to be burned down.

The video, shared on social media, shows Corbyn, a prominent anti-lockdown protester, criticising politicians who voted for Covid restrictions.

After urging the crowd to “hammer to death those scum who have decided to go ahead with introducing new fascism”, Corbyn, the brother of the former Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn, appears to tell a crowd in the video: “You’ve got to get a list of them … and if your MP is one of them, go to their offices and, well, I would recommend burning them down, OK. But I can’t say that on air. I hope we’re not on air.”

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... urned-down

wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
raklian

Post by raklian »

Yuli Ban wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:11 pm
I don't think I've ever cringed this hard in my life. :shock:

To know is essentially the same as not knowing. The only thing that occurs is the rearrangement of atoms in your brain.
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

It's a problem that will eventually solve itself
And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

wjfox wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:21 am Piers Corbyn arrested on suspicion of calling for MPs’ offices to be burned down

Sun 19 Dec 2021 10.29 GMT

Piers Corbyn has been arrested on suspicion of encouraging people to burn down MPs’ offices.

The Metropolitan police said the man in his 70s – whom it did not name – was arrested in Southwark, south London, in the early hours of Sunday.

“The arrest relates to a video posted online in which people were encouraged to burn down MPs’ offices,” the force said. Earlier, the Met said it was assessing a video that appears to show Corbyn, 74, calling for MPs’ offices to be burned down.

The video, shared on social media, shows Corbyn, a prominent anti-lockdown protester, criticising politicians who voted for Covid restrictions.

After urging the crowd to “hammer to death those scum who have decided to go ahead with introducing new fascism”, Corbyn, the brother of the former Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn, appears to tell a crowd in the video: “You’ve got to get a list of them … and if your MP is one of them, go to their offices and, well, I would recommend burning them down, OK. But I can’t say that on air. I hope we’re not on air.”

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... urned-down

:roll:
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

raklian

Post by raklian »

QAnon Star Who Said Only ‘Idiots’ Get Vax Dies of COVID

A leading QAnon promoter who urged both her followers and strangers she passed on the street not to take the COVID vaccine died Thursday of the coronavirus, making her just the latest vaccine opponent killed by the disease.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-sta ... s-of-covid

I guess we all know who is the "idiot" at the very end. 8-)
To know is essentially the same as not knowing. The only thing that occurs is the rearrangement of atoms in your brain.