News Ass

Anything that doesn't quite fit in elsewhere...
wjfox
Site Admin

Re: News Ass

Post by wjfox »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

23-year-old Yegor Komarov was arrested in northern Russia after a headless body rolled out of the boot of his car and has later confessed to being a cannibal.
Whilst being questioned, Komarov made the horrifying statement: "In general, I like killing people".

23-year-old Komarov also confessed to stabbing a 38-year-old man to death in a park in St Petersburg last year because he wanted to taste human flesh.

Whilst describing what had happened in this previous attack, Komarov said: ''When he died, I gutted his neck and tasted the blood and meat".

"But the meat was difficult to cut, as the knife was blunt, and I did not like the taste of his veins".

He described how before disposing of the victim's body in a drainage pipe, he had sliced off the man's tongue, took it home, and cooked it in butter

Komarov said: "I tried it, but I didn't like it, I would probably have liked another part of the body".

The disturbed 23-year-old cannibal killer even told authorities to make sure his handcuffs were tight to ensure he didn't "bite them".
That fucking kawaii police mugshot though, what the hell
And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Lurking

Post by Lurking »

wjfox wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:01 pm Sweden votes in Magdalena Andersson as first female PM
wjfox wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:45 am Sweden's first female PM resigns hours after appointment
Internet used to be an escape from the real world.
Now the real world is an escape from internet.
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

raklian

Post by raklian »

Yuli Ban wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:48 pm
WTF :shock:
To know is essentially the same as not knowing. The only thing that occurs is the rearrangement of atoms in your brain.
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

It's actually not that strange for there to be snow in Hawaii, due to the snow-capped mountains. The record highs, though? That's definitely worth pondering.
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Nanotechandmorefuture

Post by Nanotechandmorefuture »

Yuli Ban wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:43 pm
They are literally admitting IQ is real. I'm sure that went over well on Reddit :o