News Ass

Anything that doesn't quite fit in elsewhere...
Yuli Ban

Re: News Ass

Post by Yuli Ban »

A Capitol rioter's bail was revoked after he left his probation officer 'frightening' voicemails about the size of his genitalia
A District of Columbia judge revoked bail for an accused Capitol rioter on Thursday after he allegedly sent "problematic" and sexually explicit voicemails to his probation officer, CBS News reported.

Brandon Fellows, from New York, had previously been released on bail while facing a five-count indictment for his alleged role in the January 6 insurrection.

The 27-year-old is accused of breaching the Capitol and entering the office of Sen. Jeffrey Merkley, where he was pictured propping his feet on the senator's desk while smoking a joint.
And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Desperate employers are trying to hire job applicants from years ago
https://twitter.com/i/events/1417852662582857728
And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
weatheriscool

Post by weatheriscool »

Man found dead on Staten Island with ‘I touch little girls’ written on chest
https://nypost.com/2021/07/20/man-found ... SocialFlow
By Reuven Fenton, Tina Moore, Craig McCarthy and Larry Celona

July 20, 2021 | 12:13pm | Updated
An 80-year-old man was found dead in a Staten Island apartment building with the words “I touch little girls” scrawled across his body, cops and a neighbor said Tuesday.

The body of Robert Raynor was found just after 9:30 a.m. Monday inside the first-floor hallway of 256 Corson Ave. in Tompkinsville, according to police.

Raynor’s upstairs neighbor told The Post that he was jolted awake in the wee hours of Monday by a ruckus in the building.

“It was so loud, I could hear it over the air conditioner,” said Isaac Williams, 40. “I said, ‘What the hell are they doing down there?’ It was loud banging, like ‘boom, boom, boom.’ Like people were wrestling or someone was throwing somebody around.”
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

weatheriscool

Post by weatheriscool »

Democratic donor convicted of offering drugs for sex; 2 died
Source: AP

By STEFANIE DAZIO
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A federal jury on Tuesday convicted a wealthy California political donor on charges he injected gay men with methamphetamine in exchange for sex, leading to two deaths and other overdoses.

Ed Buck was found guilty of all nine felony counts in federal court, which could lead to a life sentence. The verdict came exactly four years after one of the victims was found dead of an overdose in Buck’s West Hollywood apartment.

The jury deliberated for more than four hours after a two-week trial. Buck’s defense attorneys — one of whom was a prosecutor in the O.J. Simpson case — did not immediately return a request for comment.

Prosecutors said Buck paid men and provided drugs in return for sex acts. The 66-year-old had pleaded not guilty. His defense lawyers said neither fatal overdose victim died from meth and that many of the alleged victims were drug addicts.
Read more: https://apnews.com/article/government-a ... e421aa5021
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

‘You are the worst human being’: man confronts Fox News host Tucker Carlson

Mon 26 Jul 2021 01.59 BST

In a confrontation that swiftly went viral, a Montana man told Fox News host Tucker Carlson: “You are the worst human being known to mankind.”

The man, identified on Instagram as Dan Bailey, posted the video of the encounter in a sporting goods store on 23 July.

He wrote: “It’s not every day you get to tell someone they are the worst person in the world and really mean it! What an asshole!”

Carlson’s response is difficult to hear in the 22-second video but he appears to be trying, politely, to stop the man talking. At one point he smiles at the camera. He also attempts to continue browsing goods.

Fox News’s most-watched host, a key influence on rightwing politics and invective, has recently come under fire for questioning vaccines against Covid-19 while refusing to say if he has had one, and for stoking racial division.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/ ... eo-montana

weatheriscool

Post by weatheriscool »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Spanish engineers extract drinking water from thin air
A Spanish company has devised a system to extract drinking water from thin air to supply arid regions where people are in desperate need.

"The goal is to help people," said Enrique Veiga, the 82-year-old engineer who invented the machine during a harsh drought in southern Spain in the 1990s. "The goal is to get to places like refugee camps that don't have drinking water."

The devices made by his company, Aquaer, are already delivering clean, safe water to communities in Namibia and a Lebanese refugee camp.
Hail hail, humania!
weatheriscool

Post by weatheriscool »

Transgender man who raped his aged mother goes to women's prison
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... g-mom.html
Aug 5, 2021
YouTube personality and the creator of a popular web comic series Chris Chan has been arrested on an incest charge involving her elderly mother after allegedly admitting to the crime in a leaked phone call.

Chan, a 39-year-old transgender vlogger and artist who goes by the name Christine Weston Chandler, was booked into the Henrico County Jail in Virginia on Sunday on a felony count of incest, which is punishable by up to 12 years in prison.

She was transferred on Monday to Greene County, where the sheriff's office issued a statement confirming her arrest.