Post a video

Anything that doesn't quite fit in elsewhere...
Yuli Ban

Re: Post a video

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Nanotechandmorefuture

Post by Nanotechandmorefuture »

Yuli Ban wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:11 am
Its basically the Perfect Dark-esque version of Goldeneye 64. If any one played that like I did you'll love it. I hope future games in Virtual Reality incorporate the cool things perfect dark had like high tech stuff to include simulants. The simulants were very particular AI players that helped you train well for human players. I suppose that is where my intro to VR in gaming started as a kid :D
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Nanotechandmorefuture wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:03 pm
Yuli Ban wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:11 am
Its basically the Perfect Dark-esque version of Goldeneye 64. If any one played that like I did you'll love it. I hope future games in Virtual Reality incorporate the cool things perfect dark had like high tech stuff to include simulants. The simulants were very particular AI players that helped you train well for human players. I suppose that is where my intro to VR in gaming started as a kid :D
I hope so too. Perfect Dark was like the console version of Unreal Tournament with its bots and massive weapons and customization. Like UT meets Deus Ex, crammed onto an N64.
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »