What are you reading?

Anything that doesn't quite fit in elsewhere...
Time_Traveller

What are you reading?

Post by Time_Traveller »

If there is a book you are currently reading or planning to read, please put it here. There is a new Science fiction anthology book called 'AI 2041' which i plan to buy over the next few days/weeks. https://www.space.com/artificial-intell ... ew-excerpt Image
"We all have our time machines, don't we. Those that take us back are memories...And those that carry us forward, are dreams."

-H.G Wells.
wjfox
Site Admin

Re: What are you reading?

Post by wjfox »

^ I've been considering doing another book competition, with that book as a prize!

I'm nearing the end of Blue Mars. I've been re-reading the whole Mars trilogy, which I first read from 1996–2000.

I also have The Creativity Code that I've started, but making slow progress on it. It'll become my main book after finishing Blue Mars.

Several months ago, I began Thomas Piketty's Capital in the 21st Century, but found it hard going. I want to get back into it, at some point.
Time_Traveller

Post by Time_Traveller »

wjfox wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:47 pm ^ I've been considering doing another book competition, with that book as a prize!

I'm nearing the end of Blue Mars. I've been re-reading the whole Mars trilogy, which I first read from 1996–2000.

I also have The Creativity Code that I've started, but making slow progress on it. It'll become my main book after finishing Blue Mars.

Several months ago, I began Thomas Piketty's Capital in the 21st Century, but found it hard going. I want to get back into it, at some point.
Looks like you have a few books going at anyone time plus i may wait until your competition then.
"We all have our time machines, don't we. Those that take us back are memories...And those that carry us forward, are dreams."

-H.G Wells.
citali_

Post by citali_ »

The topics on this forum.... :D
Indie singer/songwriter
https://youtu.be/Q_NhbSsz9ko
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

I recently started Kim Stanley Robinson's The Ministry for the Future. Enjoying it so far!
StanleyNeilsen

Post by StanleyNeilsen »

Currently, I'm reading the "Death in Venice" book.
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series
And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Time_Traveller

Post by Time_Traveller »

Time_Traveller wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:20 pm If there is a book you are currently reading or planning to read, please put it here. There is a new Science fiction anthology book called 'AI 2041' which i plan to buy over the next few days/weeks. https://www.space.com/artificial-intell ... ew-excerpt Image
A year late but just bought it.

-H.G Wells.
sm_max

Post by sm_max »

Hi! I'm new here :)
I'm reading The Last House on the Street by Diane Chamberlain
Time_Traveller

Post by Time_Traveller »

I am currently reading The Silent Stars Go By by Dan Abnett.

-H.G Wells.