Evil

Anything that doesn't quite fit in elsewhere...
Ozzie guy

Evil

Post by Ozzie guy »

In the last iteration of this forum there was a thread showing evil things or debatably evil people doing evil things etc I think the thread was called "Evil".

wjfox
Site Admin

Re: Evil

Post by wjfox »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

Time_Traveller

Post by Time_Traveller »

wjfox wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:17 pm
He's absolutely selfish and only thinking about himself, how is that great.
"We all have our time machines, don't we. Those that take us back are memories...And those that carry us forward, are dreams."

-H.G Wells.
raklian

Post by raklian »

‘Wembley variant’: England fans report soaring Covid cases after gathering for Euro 2020 final
One fan said he knew of people who had tested positive for the virus and gone to the match regardless
https://inews.co.uk/news/wembley-varian ... al-1107370
To know is essentially the same as not knowing. The only thing that occurs is the rearrangement of atoms in your brain.
Time_Traveller

Post by Time_Traveller »

raklian wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:52 pm ‘Wembley variant’: England fans report soaring Covid cases after gathering for Euro 2020 final
One fan said he knew of people who had tested positive for the virus and gone to the match regardless
Definitely stupidity and the government is doing the wrong thing by getting rid of masks and other Covid related things, watch this space we will enter a third wave within weeks.
"We all have our time machines, don't we. Those that take us back are memories...And those that carry us forward, are dreams."

-H.G Wells.
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

raklian wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:52 pm ‘Wembley variant’: England fans report soaring Covid cases after gathering for Euro 2020 final
I dunno, this feels more fitting for the Scumbags or Dumbasses thread. Sure he should've known better by now, but "evil" is a bit strong.
And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

raklian

Post by raklian »

Yuli Ban wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:11 pm
I dunno, this feels more fitting for the Scumbags or Dumbasses thread. Sure he should've known better by now, but "evil" is a bit strong.
I think "evil" is apt because who knows how many people will die by this conscious decision of going to this match knowing they are carrying a pathogen capable of mass deaths.
To know is essentially the same as not knowing. The only thing that occurs is the rearrangement of atoms in your brain.