If you could travel back in time to buy bitcoin would you do it?

Anything that doesn't quite fit in elsewhere...
Ozzie guy

Post by Ozzie guy »

A couple of times I have thought about how I knew about bitcoin in 2013 (maybe earlier) from this very website and how I probably could have retired by now if I dedicated my self to getting money and buying bitcoin (I was 16 in 2013 so I probably couldn't have made enough to be rich).
There are other reasons why I would like to travel back in time well as which are the subject of games I want to play in simulations of earth post singularity.

All this said though I would not like to travel back in time as I am alive in this reality and we are not far from proto AGI/really really stupid AGI.
Nanotechandmorefuture

Re: If you could travel back in time to buy bitcoin would you do it?

Post by Nanotechandmorefuture »

Yeah I would if I had thought of searching on the net for futuristic places like this. There will always be more opportunity in the future especially as all this new tech changes society and creates new business ventures. Look at Facebook and their Augmented Reality approach. They see an opportunity of making money there. The same goes for any sort of futuristic coins as well. The same way this forum found out about Bitcoin and called a good bet years before it started picking up is the same way we'll find new opportunities on here. After all if Future Timeline was set on Bitcoin thanks to users on here I have faith more opportunities can be found on here.
Lurking

Post by Lurking »

Sure, why not?
Internet used to be an escape from the real world.
Now the real world is an escape from internet.
R8Z

Post by R8Z »

My life has changed for better so much since 2011 that I don't think I'd go back; maybe only if I were able to bring with me the knowledge and wisdom I feel that I have now (for other things aside the idea of buying BTC). Admittedly I am not that smart since then, but life's bumps and pushes were good for me since then.
And, as always, bye bye.