Star Trek

Anything that doesn't quite fit in elsewhere...
Nanotechandmorefuture

Star Trek

Post by Nanotechandmorefuture »

Any Trekkies on here? I saw the TV series growing up from time to time up to the 2000's. I did not get into it though for some reason recently it has caught my eye. I guess they are taking a different approach to it to the new movies or series? I don't know. It has caught my interest.

How would you rate the new series? I think the last movie I saw by chance and I don't even remember how was the one with Zoe Saldana in it to give you an idea :lol: . I'm not sure if it has gotten better or worse for the long time Trekkies.
wjfox
Site Admin

Re: Star Trek

Post by wjfox »

Nanotechandmorefuture wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:57 am Any Trekkies on here? I saw the TV series growing up from time to time up to the 2000's. I did not get into it though for some reason recently it has caught my eye. I guess they are taking a different approach to it to the new movies or series? I don't know. It has caught my interest.

How would you rate the new series? I think the last movie I saw by chance and I don't even remember how was the one with Zoe Saldana in it to give you an idea :lol: . I'm not sure if it has gotten better or worse for the long time Trekkies.
Please use the existing thread. Thanks.