Blackheads

Anything that doesn't quite fit in elsewhere...
Nanotechandmorefuture

Blackheads

Post by Nanotechandmorefuture »

I'm starting to suspect this is nanotechnology related especially since I have taken the initial 2 series of Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. I noticed a black spot under my armpits that had what I would originally classify as pus but it was black and dry along with easy to scoop out on the first dose. This second dose of the vaccine I noticed one of my earwaxes came out black as well along with dry. Every other ear wax after that seems to be just fine.

The great news about this is it seems the nanotechnology, of which the lipid nanoparticles in the COVID-19 vaccine count as, has some sort of beneficial effect. The fact that the body has so far kept itself healthy while expulsing any bodily waste which in this case was ear wax and pimple pus as harmless black tar like material means its working quite well. I say this because in light of the discovery of nanotechnology and its use in particles and all in the 1960's along with recent articles of it in everything to include sunscreen and sunblock I would also think the phenomena of blackheads which seemed to be a big thing to me in the 90's and onwards is also a side effect of this on the body even if just superficial.

Just my thoughts on this. I find it pretty cool to see in action how the universal code of biotechnology pans out greatly once it is perfected.