Rare & Bizarre Phenomena

Anything that doesn't quite fit in elsewhere...
Yuli Ban

Re: Rare & Bizarre Phenomena

Post by Yuli Ban »

wjfox wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:23 am
I used to imagine this all the time when I was a kid

"What if it rained in only one exact spot?"
And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Nanotechandmorefuture

Post by Nanotechandmorefuture »

I saw this happen when I was a kid in high school by chance. That tightly concentrated pattern is pretty much the next best thing to yelling out that it could be some sort of weather control device or something. Though as always, and far more easily apparent these days compared to the past, most people will walk right on by or see something like that so blatantly obvious and yet... not much if anything at all happens. Kinda rough and ironic is it not? That's before considering it may be a small amount of people who notice something peculiar about what is going on.
raklian

Post by raklian »

A glitch in the Matrix, perhaps? 8-)
To know is essentially the same as not knowing. The only thing that occurs is the rearrangement of atoms in your brain.
ººº

Post by ººº »

Nanotechandmorefuture wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:03 pm
I saw this happen when I was a kid in high school by chance. That tightly concentrated pattern is pretty much the next best thing to yelling out that it could be some sort of weather control device or something. Though as always, and far more easily apparent these days compared to the past, most people will walk right on by or see something like that so blatantly obvious and yet... not much if anything at all happens. Kinda rough and ironic is it not? That's before considering it may be a small amount of people who notice something peculiar about what is going on.
Welcome back.
raklian

Post by raklian »

:shock:

Yorkshireman had the world's longest nose at 19CM

Thomas Wedders, from Yorkshire, gained fame in the 18th century for having the world’s longest nose - which measured a whopping 19cm (7.5inches).

The travelling circus performer’s record still persists to this day, according to the Guinness World Records, although only waxworks remain to showcase his remarkable nose.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technolo ... b55dc85743
To know is essentially the same as not knowing. The only thing that occurs is the rearrangement of atoms in your brain.
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

'Ice pancakes' form on freezing Glasgow river

'Ice pancakes' have formed on a Glasgow river after days of freezing weather.

Steven McCann spotted the discs floating next to a waterfall in the city's Linn Park.

The pancakes form when foam floating on a river surface freezes. The chunks then become rounded as they bump into each other.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-scotland-63974538

wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

Mysterious 'whirlpool' appears in the night sky above Hawaii

1 hour ago

An observatory in Mauna Kea, Hawaii captured footage of a flying spiral making its way through the night sky in the early morning hours of 18 January. Scientists believe the phenomenon is connected to the launch of a SpaceX satellite.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-64458511

ººº

Post by ººº »

wjfox wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:07 pm Mysterious 'whirlpool' appears in the night sky above Hawaii

1 hour ago

An observatory in Mauna Kea, Hawaii captured footage of a flying spiral making its way through the night sky in the early morning hours of 18 January. Scientists believe the phenomenon is connected to the launch of a SpaceX satellite.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-64458511

Is this a sign of armageddon?
[/s]
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »