Rare & Bizarre Phenomena

Anything that doesn't quite fit in elsewhere...
Yuli Ban

Re: Rare & Bizarre Phenomena

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yeah, just imagining some people in the past seeing that. It absolutely looks paranormal sans the scientific explanation.
And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Ozzie guy

Post by Ozzie guy »

I have just started learning Magick and the occult as a side interest, I got into it when I was recommended a book that was similar to Magick without me realising that was the case.

A few very small beneficial things have happened that could be chalked up to coincidence.

Yesterday something strange happened, instead of working on my side project I completed it's mini habbit being meditate on why I want self employment (money is obviously a big reason). Later that day my Dad called me and said in the future he wants to buy a house under me and my brothers name for pension reasons. Which was a big WTF moment for me.

(what is a mini habbit in elastic habbits)

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Brocken spectre
A Brocken spectre (German: Brockengespenst), also called Brocken bow, mountain spectre, or spectre of the Brocken is the magnified (and apparently enormous) shadow of an observer cast upon clouds opposite the Sun's direction. The figure's head is often surrounded by the halo-like rings of coloured light forming a glory, which appears opposite the Sun's direction when uniformly-sized water droplets in clouds refract and backscatter sunlight.

The phenomenon can appear on any misty mountainside, cloud bank, or from an airplane, but the frequent fogs and low-altitude accessibility of the Brocken, a peak in the Harz Mountains in Germany, have created a local legend from which the phenomenon draws its name. The Brocken spectre was observed and described by Johann Silberschlag in 1780, and has since been recorded often in literature about the region.

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

We largely know what's causing all these sounds, but it's nevertheless fascinating and strange
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_dog
A sun dog (or sundog) or mock sun, also called a parhelion[1] (plural parhelia) in meteorology, is an atmospheric optical phenomenon that consists of a bright spot to one or both sides of the Sun. Two sun dogs often flank the Sun within a 22° halo.

The sun dog is a member of the family of halos caused by the refraction of sunlight by ice crystals in the atmosphere. Sun dogs typically appear as a pair of subtly colored patches of light, around 22° to the left and right of the Sun, and at the same altitude above the horizon as the Sun. They can be seen anywhere in the world during any season, but are not always obvious or bright. Sun dogs are best seen and most conspicuous when the Sun is near the horizon.