Rare & Bizarre Phenomena

Anything that doesn't quite fit in elsewhere...
Nanotechandmorefuture

Re: Rare & Bizarre Phenomena

Post by Nanotechandmorefuture »

Yuli Ban wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:55 am Speaking of rainbows
Monochrome rainbow
A monochrome or red rainbow is an optical and meteorological phenomenon and a rare variation of the more commonly seen multicolored rainbow. Its formation process is identical to that of a normal rainbow (namely the reflection/refraction of light in water droplets), the difference being that a monochrome rainbow requires the sun to be close to the horizon; i.e., near sunrise or sunset. The low angle of the sun results in a longer distance for its light to travel through the atmosphere, causing shorter wavelengths of light, such as blue, green and yellow, to be scattered and leaving primarily red. In the lower light environment where the phenomenon most often forms, a monochrome rainbow can leave a highly dramatic effect.

I've seen a monochrome rainbow before, back in 2019 in college one ultra-red rainy evening.
I guess this is what it would look like if you were on an alien planet after all. By alien I mean anything that is not Earth. May as well get used to the sights am I right? That is if you have long term space faring ideas like I do.
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

Nanotechandmorefuture

Post by Nanotechandmorefuture »

Yuli Ban wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:46 am
A little side rant - This is give or take the gist of what Edward Leedskalnin of Coral Castle was basically alluding to. Someone built a machine to his specs as well that I saw years ago and it also achieved this if I remember correctly. This would tie into the whole Ancient Aliens thing because I also remember probably around pre 2010's a conspiracy theory that the Pyramids of Giza were levitated into place making the construction much faster than ever before and efficient leaving the capstone and the rest of the Pyramids to be gold plated or the coating they used which a coating has been verified historically. Not so on the levitation obviously.
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »