Scumbags

Anything that doesn't quite fit in elsewhere...
Yuli Ban

Scumbags

Post by Yuli Ban »

Just discovered this guy:

Aubrey Huff tweets ‘joke’ about kidnapping, enslaving Iranian women
Is this rock bottom?

On the heels of a November tweet where he said he’s teaching his sons how to use guns in the event that Bernie Sanders gets elected, former Giants outfielder Aubrey Huff fired off another doozy on Tuesday.

In response to a tweet that read: “We should invade Iran and take their bitches. Persian girls are hot af without the headgear and you know they know how to act right Makes you think” Huff responded with a “joke” about flying over to Iran to kidnap “about 10 each,” and “bring them back here as they fan us and feed us grapes, amongst other things….”

The tweet received 1.7 thousand comments at the time of this writing despite receiving just 56 retweets.
And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
wjfox
Site Admin

Re: Scumbags

Post by wjfox »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
raklian

Post by raklian »

To know is essentially the same as not knowing. The only thing that occurs is the rearrangement of atoms in your brain.
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Pharma companies overcharged for hydrocortisone tablets by 10,000%
The CMA has imposed fines totalling over £260 million for competition law breaches in relation to the supply of hydrocortisone tablets. Prices of life-saving hydrocortisone tablets rose by over 10,000 per cent. Pharma firms bought off potential rivals to avoid them competing with their own versions of the drug and preserve their ability to increase prices.

The fines are the result of a Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) investigation into the conduct of several pharmaceutical firms which found that Auden Mckenzie and Actavis UK, now known as Accord-UK, charged the NHS excessively high prices for hydrocortisone tablets for almost a decade.

To protect its position as sole provider of the tablets, and enable it to continue to increase prices, Auden Mckenzie also paid off would-be competitors AMCo, now known as Advanz Pharma, and Waymade to stay out of the market. Actavis UK continued paying off AMCo after taking over sales of hydrocortisone tablets in 2015.
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

But not "Why were your sons out raping?"
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

DISGUSTING

ALSO, WHAT
WHAT
WHAT IS REALITY ANYMORE
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

London transport staff warned of razors inside Covid conspiracy posters

Wed 8 Sep 2021 18.27 BST

Staff on London’s public transport network have been warned that blades are being concealed inside posters promoting conspiracy theories about Covid-19 and vaccinations.

Transport for London (TfL) said there had been a number of reports of razor blades being attached to the back of the posters intended to harm anyone taking them down, and that at least one person was harmed in an incident outside its network.

Trade union representatives for transport workers, who likened the tactic to that used in the past by fascists from the National Front, have raised the issue on a safety forum for staff and management and are to provide a warning to members.

A bulletin sent by TfL said “propaganda posters” questioning the existence of Covid-19, spreading untruths about vaccinations or carrying other messages, had been placed in locations such as doors, lamp-posts and walls.

The bulletin included two images, one of a poster saying “Masks don’t work”, and another showing its reverse spattered with blood and being held by someone carrying a bloodied tissue.

The images appear to be from an incident in July in which a woman in Wales was cut by a razor blade found glued to the back of a poster spreading misinformation about the virus. Police launched an investigation into the incident, in which the woman received a deep cut after taking down the poster in Cardiff.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/202 ... cy-posters