Accepted an offer at Blue Origin. Ultimately I can thank this site for putting me on this life path.

Anything that doesn't quite fit in elsewhere...
superfishy

Accepted an offer at Blue Origin. Ultimately I can thank this site for putting me on this life path.

Post by superfishy »

I discovered this website about 10 years ago in 2011 or 2012 while early in high school and it ignited a passion within me for the sciences, especially space exploration. Now, 10 years later, I'll be working a job that I'm actually passionate about. I move to Seattle next month to start and I just want to share my joy and thanks with the developer(s) of this site and forum.

I had an account a long time ago but have been inactive for years so I either lost access to it or it was deleted, hence posting from a brand new account.
wjfox
Site Admin

Re: Accepted an offer at Blue Origin. Ultimately I can thank this site for putting me on this life path.

Post by wjfox »

superfishy wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:40 pm I discovered this website about 10 years ago in 2011 or 2012 while early in high school and it ignited a passion within me for the sciences, especially space exploration. Now, 10 years later, I'll be working a job that I'm actually passionate about. I move to Seattle next month to start and I just want to share my joy and thanks with the developer(s) of this site and forum.

I had an account a long time ago but have been inactive for years so I either lost access to it or it was deleted, hence posting from a brand new account.
Wow, that's awesome and very inspirational! :) 8-)

Congrats and good luck in your role.

Welcome back to the forum! Can you remember your old username? We upgraded the forum software last year, so all previous content got deleted.
superfishy

Re: Accepted an offer at Blue Origin. Ultimately I can thank this site for putting me on this life path.

Post by superfishy »

Wow, that's awesome and very inspirational! :) 8-)

Congrats and good luck in your role.

Welcome back to the forum! Can you remember your old username? We upgraded the forum software last year, so all previous content got deleted.
Thank you! Honestly its been so long that I completely forgot my old username.
Nanotechandmorefuture

Post by Nanotechandmorefuture »

Congrats! :D