Elon Musk

Anything that doesn't quite fit in elsewhere...
MythOfProgress

Elon Musk

Post by MythOfProgress »

a series of videos uploaded by CSS(Common Sense Skeptic) has brought to light a collection of statements, actions, and general cruelties Mr. Musk has performed in his career, dedicated to debunking some erroneous statements he's made over the years, though in particular this is a hard focus on the TED talk from a couple of months back.

R.I.P Ziba.
MythOfProgress

Re: Elon Musk

Post by MythOfProgress »

Continuation.

R.I.P Ziba.
Xyls

Post by Xyls »

First, Elon Musk had a ‘peace’ plan for Russia and Ukraine. Now he has a solution for the tensions between China and Taiwan

https://fortune.com/2022/10/07/elon-mus ... na-taiwan/

This man needs to f*ck off already. I think I may be the only forum member here who has hated Elon since the get-go, and boy do I feel vindicated lately.
MythOfProgress

Post by MythOfProgress »

This man needs to f*ck off already. I think I may be the only forum member here who has hated Elon since the get-go, and boy do I feel vindicated lately.
be that as it may, we shouldn't hold our breathes for Mr. Musk's long-awaited and deserved comeuppance, truth is; it may never come, and if it does it'll probably be something he can weasel his way out of. that said, the best thing most folks can do now is to dispel the false narratives surrounding his image.
R.I.P Ziba.