Personal chat thread

Anything that doesn't quite fit in elsewhere...
wjfox
Site Admin

Re: Personal chat thread

Post by wjfox »

I tried getting back into Twitter/X, but it's just an absolute cesspit of hatred, racism, climate change denial, antivaxxers, conspiracy theorists, and other assorted nutjobs.

The site has been truly ruined by Elon Musk.

So... *log off* (again).
A vote for Trump, a third party candidate, or no vote at all, is a vote for a dystopian future.
Time_Traveller

Post by Time_Traveller »

Well this is something I would never think of doing on Wikipedia but I am planning from this Saturday to enquire and join Wikiproject: Epilepsy via the ILAE Wikiproject Project who oversees it now, it has been on my mind for awhile now and I have subscribed to the relevant pages in the meantime. I know I have limited knowledge on the subject even though I have it but it would be a an interesting learning experience to know more in the process from now on and of course, this would dramatically effect the outcome of future articles that I do on the site as well. I have some ideas to improve the main page of it too since it hasn't been properly edited since its creation in 2015.
"We all have our time machines, don't we. Those that take us back are memories...And those that carry us forward, are dreams."

-H.G Wells.
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

A friend and I went to Bill's Hammersmith Restaurant this evening.

This was our dessert.

"Bill's Flower Pot" –– edible pot, soil, flower... all made of chocolate. :) With strawberries. :)

A vote for Trump, a third party candidate, or no vote at all, is a vote for a dystopian future.