Personal chat thread

Anything that doesn't quite fit in elsewhere...
wjfox
Site Admin

Re: Personal chat thread

Post by wjfox »

Insanely busy and exhausting week at my company, but the workload tsunami is finally easing down. Looking forward to a quiet weekend, and quieter next week.
Revolutionary Moderate

Post by Revolutionary Moderate »

I am finally done with college. Now I can hopefully got a job sometime soon and get enough money before my job gets automized so that I can live confortablely until an UBI is introduced.
The Potato Praiser
erowind

Post by erowind »

Been on the road the past few weeks with my partner. Intimidated by a school I got into and am supposed to attend in a little over a month. It’s hitting me now how intense the program will actually be. Abstractly I was excited when I went through the application process. Now that I’m faced with the reality of it I admit I’m having second thoughts. For context, it’s something of an ecology college and one of the requirements is building outdoorsmen skills by sleeping in the wilderness alone.
Revolutionary Moderate

Post by Revolutionary Moderate »

Earlier today, I was helping my cousin who was moving. However, I got injured while doing so as I fell when I was walking backwards down some stairs while I while carrying a package that my dad was also carrying, as it was too heavy for me to carry alone. Fortunately, my injuries are minor, as I just my hands and elbows got hurt, and luckily, my right hand received the least damage as I am righthanded, although I use my left hand to do things, which has proven to be annoying. However, I am lucky that I wasn't more seroiusly hurt, as I definitely could have been.
The Potato Praiser
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

I get depressed by the sheer amount of stupidity in the world.
Time_Traveller

Post by Time_Traveller »

I'm definitely glad that my holiday officially starts tomorrow and going to Cornwall on Saturday as i have been waiting for this since last October (9 months). It's time for some relaxation for the next week minus heading there at 5am in the morning and have to get up at 3.30am yay, i think i will go to bed around 9pm so i get some decent sleep (6 and a half hours), hopefully i can some sleep in the car before i get there.
"We all have our time machines, don't we. Those that take us back are memories...And those that carry us forward, are dreams."

-H.G Wells.
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Reminder that Buzz Aldrin is an American hero

f*ck yeah
And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Ozzie guy

Post by Ozzie guy »

I often find when I am doing something very productive or good someone will make a smartass insulting comment and I will become distracted and be forced to stop what I am doing for 10 minutes.
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

I'm now booked in for my 2nd jab next week (AstraZeneca).
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Oof
And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future