General gaming news and discussion

Anything that doesn't quite fit in elsewhere...
Time_Traveller

Re: General gaming news and discussion

Post by Time_Traveller »

Yuli Ban wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:10 pm
I used to play Max Payne and Max Payne 2 on Playstation and the third on Xbox 360, i definitely given me back memories of the game.
"We all have our time machines, don't we. Those that take us back are memories...And those that carry us forward, are dreams."

-H.G Wells.
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

Dead Space remake!!!

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Imagine if they actually had it in stock. It might already have overtaken the PS2!
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Time_Traveller

Post by Time_Traveller »

PlayStation Video Game Horizon Forbidden West Delayed To 2022
30 July 2021

Sony Corp. has delayed the upcoming PlayStation game Horizon Forbidden West to the first quarter of 2022, according to a person familiar with the matter. Previously it had been scheduled for release this holiday season.

Horizon Forbidden West is an open-world action-adventure game and the sequel to the critically acclaimed PlayStation 4 exclusive Horizon Zero Dawn, which sold more than 10 million copies following its release in 2017. The sequel is planned for both PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 consoles.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... ed-to-2022
"We all have our time machines, don't we. Those that take us back are memories...And those that carry us forward, are dreams."

-H.G Wells.
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

The GTA Remastered Trilogy Appears To Be Real, And Coming To Switch
For the past year, rumors have swirled on Twitter, Reddit, and various message boards that Rockstar is working on remakes or remasters of classic, PS2-era Grand Theft Auto titles. These rumors only grew in popularity as Rockstar’s parent company, Take-Two Interactive, used DMCA takedowns to remove classic GTA mods from the internet while announcing that the publisher had three remastered games in development. While Kotaku can’t confirm what all of those teased remastered titles specifically are, we can confirm via corroborating details from three sources that GTA remasters are currently in the final stages of development.Kotaku has reached out to Rockstar about these remastered games and future GTA re-releases. But our sources have, so far, had reliable track records that have alerted us to updates in GTA Online and Red Dead Online weeks if not months in advance.

According to these sources, Rockstar is actively developing remastered versions of Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto Vice City, and Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. All three of these games are being remastered using Unreal Engine and will be a mix of “new and old graphics.” One source who claims to have seen a snippet of the games in action said that the visuals reminded them of a heavily-modded version of a classic GTA title. The UI for the games are being updated too, but will retain the same classic style. No details were shared about gameplay, but Kotaku has been told these remastered titles are trying to stay true to the PS2-era GTA games as much as possible.
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »