The Movies Thread

Anything that doesn't quite fit in elsewhere...
Time_Traveller

The Movies Thread

Post by Time_Traveller »

Talk about movies that you have seen or want to see! I really like the look of the new Star Wars: Andor which i have looked at over the past few days and it does look pretty good.

"We all have our time machines, don't we. Those that take us back are memories...And those that carry us forward, are dreams."

-H.G Wells.
wjfox
Site Admin

Re: The Movies Thread

Post by wjfox »

Time_Traveller

Post by Time_Traveller »

wjfox wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:24 am
I currently have the first one on my laptop, i enjoyed the first film. I was going to watch the second one before Covid happened. I will hopefully plan to see it with my friend soon.
"We all have our time machines, don't we. Those that take us back are memories...And those that carry us forward, are dreams."

-H.G Wells.
Time_Traveller

Post by Time_Traveller »

Borderlands movie behind-the-scenes insights confirm shooting is "more than halfway done"
about 12 hours ago

Shooting for the Borderlands movie is more than halfway done, as Gearbox CEO Randy Pitchford confirmed in a new behind-the-scenes segment on the film.

Gearbox released a short video tour of the Borderlands movie set during its E3 2021 showcase, featuring brief interviews with director Eli Roth and other members of the film team. During a chat with production executive Emmy Yu and producer Ari Arad, Pitchford touched on the movie's progress, confirming that "we're more than halfway done with the shooting, we're about two-thirds of the way done."

This update comes just over a week after a batch of set photos matching actors to their characters. These photos were only silhouettes, and we still haven't seen how these characters actually look in the movie, but it's clear that the Borderlands film is coming together.

Elsewhere in the behind-the-scenes reel, Roth touched on the chemistry between the cast – which he called "the best cast I've ever worked with" – including lead Cate Blanchett, who plays Lilith. "In The House with A Clock in Its Walls, I saw how unbelievably funny she was," Roth says. "She brought out the great dramatic acting in Jack Black, and Jack brought out the great comedy in Cate. She's so into it; she wants to understand it from the inside out, what are the powers, where do they come from."
https://www.gamesradar.com/borderlands- ... fway-done/

-H.G Wells.
Time_Traveller

Post by Time_Traveller »

Looks like a cross between the Truman show and Ready player one.

-H.G Wells.
Time_Traveller

Post by Time_Traveller »

-H.G Wells.
Time_Traveller

Post by Time_Traveller »

-H.G Wells.
Time_Traveller

Post by Time_Traveller »

I never even heard of the original Escape room film from 2019 but this looks great. I think i may watch the first one before this comes out.

-H.G Wells.
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

Time_Traveller

Post by Time_Traveller »

Currently watching See You Yesterday

-H.G Wells.